GoWags Team Information
What does being a GoWags coach / player get you?
1. An opportunity to play travel baseball with GoWags certified coaches.
GoWags Certified Coaches:
Each coach receives a copy of MIND GYM:
"Fear of failure can restrict a player. It can kill him as an individual. If one
continually worries about failing, he will get so tight that he will fail."
"An athletes success is said to depend on four factors. - Physical ability, Physical
training, Mental training, and Desire or Drive. The desire to succeed needs to be
stronger than the fear of failure."
"What we associate with pleasure we pursue. What we associate with pain we avoid."
Interested in becoming a certified coach
2. An opportunity to participate in our very popular Green Light Hitting classes,
our pitching classes, and our customized training that will be a part of all classes.
Green Light Hitting Info Here
3. Access to former professional baseball players Kyle Wagner, Bret Wagner, and
Billy White as advisors / coaches to your sons development. When it comes to college
recruiting, many times it's "WHO YOU KNOW!"
4. Bob Gorinski, Dr. of physical therapy will be available to see your son at NO
EXPENSE to you on certain class nights.
***classes will be age specific. Not team specific. We offer 4-5 classes a week
from December - March.
GoWags Team Pricing
$675 Gets You The Following:
- Team practices with your certified coach on weekends.
- Hat / helmet / team bag / 2 jerseys / 2 t-shirts
- Team cage time in June / July
A LA CARTE ITEMS
The following items can be purchased by a GoWags team
member at a discount:
- Unlimited Classes + weekend practices ($150 / month)
- 4 classes / month + weekend practices ($100 / month)
- Weekend practice with 2 GoWags staff members ($165
/ 1 hr practice)